Convert System Center 2012 from Evaluation to Full Product Version
This guide will help you though the process of converting a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM) Evaluation, to a Full Product Version.
From the start menu navigate to All Programs -> Microsoft System Center 2012 -> Configuration Manager, and select Configuration Manager Setup.
Select Perform site maintenance or reset this Site, and click Next.
Select Convert from Evaluation to Full Product Version, and enter your 25-character product key, and click Next.
Volume License Customers can find the product key here: https://www.microsoft.com/licensing/servicecenter/default.aspx
(AFAIK all volume license customers has the same key for all System Center 2012 products).
Accept the license terms, and you’re done…
- using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager – Part 2. Install the primary server – P01 | just another windows noob
- Convert System Center 2012 from Evaluation to Full Product Version « SCCM GURU
- Markus Bäker » SC 2012: Testversion (Eval) in Vollversion ändern
- FIX: Deploy Windows to UEFI devices using MDT + SCCM
- Installing SCCM 2012 SP1 CU1 – Quick Start Guide
- Now available: CU1 for SCCM 2012 SP1
- Identifying SCCM Collection ID’s of included and excluded collections rules
- Java: SCCM 2012 Deployment and Detection Methods
- Software Update Manager: Unable to Create Folders
- Updated version of ConfigMgr 2012 SP1 Binaries Released
- SCCM 2012 SP1 – Clients for Additional Operating Systems
- Configuration Manager Documentation Library Update for November 2012
- SCCM 2012 RTM Cumulative Update 2 (CU2) released