Last month Microsoft released a new update for the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack and for the Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM):
This week I’m working with a customer on a new MBAM project, and after installing this update I noticed that the version wasn’t updated in the control panel, so I thought that something might have failed.
2.5.1100.0 = 2.5 SP1
2.5.1126.0 = 2.5 SP1 HF03 (December 2016)
So I checked the logfile, but everything looked ok.
And the registry information looks great too…
The MBAM Server was updated as expected and everything worked just fine.
Not 100% sure if this is a bug or by design, but when you update your MBAM environment don’t forget to check the logfiles and the registry after installing this update.