If you run System Center 2012 Configuration Manager and wants to use the Report Builder from a remote console, you might see the following error message:
https://www.reunionsaveurs.com/viopes/984 Unable to connect to data source
The certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted
A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. (provider: SSL Provider: 0 – The certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted.)
To fix this little issue you need to do the following:
Export the required certificate:
- On the see this website Site Server (or the server hosting the SQL Reporting Service), start the http://celebritysex.cz/?triores=non-binary-dating-app&32b=7b MMC console with administrative rights.
- Add the http://comfycozycouture.com/CCC/kipiwer/1634 Certificate snap-in for the http://acepackinternational.com/?primre=cherche-femme-veuve-pour-mariage&833=38 Computer account.
- Expand official statement Personal /Certificates, and select the certificate with the name of the server (Friendly Name: mon homme est inscrit sur des sites de rencontre ConfigMgr SQL Server Identification Certificate).
- Right-click the https://travellingclaus.com/makaron/1788 Certificate, select hook up kilkenny All Tasks and then site de rencontre gratuit avec des femmes russes Export…
- On the Welcome to the Certificate Export Wizard page, click Next.
- On the Export Private Key page, select No, do not export the private key, and click Next.
- On the Export File Format page, select DER encoded binary X.509 (.CER), and click Next.
- On the File to Export page, click browse, and save the file to a shared folder that can be accessed from you client computers, and click Next.
- Click Finish.
Import the certificate on the remote computer:
- On the Remote client, start the MMC console with administrative rights.
- Add the Certificate snap-in for the Computer account.
- Expand Trusted Root Certification Authorities /Certificates.
- Right-click the certificates, select All Tasks and then Import…
- On the Welcome to the Certificate Import Wizard page, click Next.
- On the File to Import page, click browse, and locate the certificate you exported in the previous step, and click Next.
- On the Certificate Store page, verify that the Trusted Root Certification Authorities, are selected and click Next.
- On the Completing the Certificate Import Wizard page, click Finish.
That’s it… You should now be able to create your reports again from a remote console.