If you run System Center 2012 Configuration Manager and wants to use the Report Builder from a remote console, you might see the following error message:
see here now Unable to connect to data source
The certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted
A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. (provider: SSL Provider: 0 – The certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted.)
To fix this little issue you need to do the following:
Export the required certificate:
- On the http://jeremiahstaproom.co.uk/?violeta=best-dating-now-avis&543=ac Site Server (or the server hosting the SQL Reporting Service), start the site rencontre femme espagne MMC console with administrative rights.
- Add the cherche filles pour discuter Certificate snap-in for the rencontres abidjan gratuit Computer account.
- Expand http://gsc-research.de/gsc/nachrichten/detailansicht/index.html?tx_mfcgsc_unternehmen[uid]=3324 binäre optionen broker Personal /Certificates, and select the certificate with the name of the server (Friendly Name: je cherche une femme senegalais pour mariage ConfigMgr SQL Server Identification Certificate).
- Right-click the check here Certificate, select visit the website All Tasks and then sites de rencontres Г©pinglГ©s par la cnil Export…
- On the Welcome to the Certificate Export Wizard page, click Next.
- On the Export Private Key page, select No, do not export the private key, and click Next.
- On the Export File Format page, select DER encoded binary X.509 (.CER), and click Next.
- On the File to Export page, click browse, and save the file to a shared folder that can be accessed from you client computers, and click Next.
- Click Finish.
Import the certificate on the remote computer:
- On the Remote client, start the MMC console with administrative rights.
- Add the Certificate snap-in for the Computer account.
- Expand Trusted Root Certification Authorities /Certificates.
- Right-click the certificates, select All Tasks and then Import…
- On the Welcome to the Certificate Import Wizard page, click Next.
- On the File to Import page, click browse, and locate the certificate you exported in the previous step, and click Next.
- On the Certificate Store page, verify that the Trusted Root Certification Authorities, are selected and click Next.
- On the Completing the Certificate Import Wizard page, click Finish.
That’s it… You should now be able to create your reports again from a remote console.