Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2012 Beta 1 rides the next wave of System Center releases with support for System Center Configuration Manager 2012. For Lite Touch installations, MDT 2012 improves the overall client-side user experience, while also providing behind-the-scenes enhancements for partitioning, UEFI, and user state migration. These features, combined with many small enhancements, bug fixes, and a smooth and simple upgrade process, make MDT 2012 Beta 1 more reliable and flexible than ever. Join the MDT 2012 Beta 1.
- Pro Tip: Use Ctrl+Alt+D from the Azure Portal to get performance information
- Apple Enrollment is now available in the Azure Portal
- Microsoft Tech Summit here we come!
- SCCM/ConfigMgr Current Branch update 1702 available
- PowerShell is King! Find misconfigured users in AD
- Intune 1703: Unable to create Compliance Policy
- Speaking at the Global Azure Bootcamp 2017
- Azure AD Connect 1.1.443.0 (March 2017) released