The final version of the Application Compatibility Toolkit 5.0 are now released. If you are already familiar with ACT 5.0 make sure you download the new bits and the refreshed product guide here. If you want to learn more about the tools and resources around application compatibility for Windows Vista – please visit our TechNet site. For people new to ACT, it is a single toolset that can help detect, diagnose, and mitigate compatibility issues found in Windows Vista. I think the single coolest feature of this tool is that you can deploy it in your current environment, Windows 2000 or Windows…
- Managing Extended Security Updates for Windows 7 using Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Integrate Jamf Pro with Microsoft Intune
- Speaking at the Techorama conference
- Azure AD: Authentication Administrator Role is now available
- SCCM Cloud Management Gateway might fail on new Azure Subscriptions
- CoLabora User Group – March 2019 Meeting
- NIC 2019 Coming Up!
- Automatic MDM enrollment is moving to Intune Portal!