Browsing: Community

Friday I’m leaving for "Microsoft Management Summit 2010" in Las Vegas. The greatest Management event in the world for IT Pro’s. This time my main focus will be on Configuration Manager v.Next, Data Protection Manager 2010, Service Manager 2010 and MDT 2010 Update 1. One of the great things about MMS is opportunity to meet with colleagues, customers, partners, fellow MVP’s and friends. If you want to have a chat, coffee or a beer during the event just give me a call +45 2085 9452 and I’ll arrange something. So expect either blog silence or multiple blog posts about my…

From today, Monday April 5th, the Schedule Builder tool on the MMS 2010 Communications Network (CommNet)  allows each attendee to reserve a place in up to six Instructor-led Lab sessions. This limit was previously three reservations per attendee. As attendees from previous years may remember, the Instructor Led Hands-on Labs (ILLs) at MMS are very popular and as space is limited many lab sessions will be fully booked well before the event opens.  This is especially true for the lab topics hosted on the opening day – Monday April 19th. http://www.mms-2010.com/public/Headlines.aspx Source: http://twitter.com/mmsteam

Last Year in November System Center User Group DK and SE hosted a joint event held in Copenhagen. Wally Mead from The product Group in Redmond and Anders Ravnholt where invited speakers for the event and around 100 user group members showed up for this full event day. The event was very popular and successful lots of great feedback. Our Agenda 09:00 – 10:00  Breakfast and Registration 10:00 – 10:15  Welcome and introduction to SCUG.DK and SCUG.SE (Ronni Pedersen, Kent Agerlund, Stefan Schörling) 10:15 – 11:15  Introduction to System Center Service Manager (Anders Ravnholt) 11:15 – 11:30  Break 11:30 –…

I’m proud to let you know that I’ve been re-awarded with the 2009 Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Award for System Center Configuration Manager. This is truly a great honor for me. I want to thank my family and friends who always support me, and give me the opportunity share knowledge and my passion with my friends in the Danish IT community. Thanks for the recognition. I’m honored…

Today MMS begins… "State of the Union" is THE session, and MMS doesn’t start until this session… My schedule for Tuesday was the following: 08:30 – 10:00 Opening Keynote 10:15 – 11.30 System Center Configuration Manager: "State of the Union" 11:45 – 13:00 How Microsoft IT Uses OSD for Deploying Windows 7 14:15 – 15:30 Easing the pain: Techniques for managing drivers with SCCM and MDT 16:00 – 17:15 Configuration Manager Hardware Inventory Customization 17:30 – 19:00 Configuration Manager MVP Reception 19:00 – 21:00 The myITforum.com Party Opening Keynote The opening keynote was like always a great "show" including a…

This year, the Microsoft Management Summit (MMS) has a 10th year anniversary, and like last year this great event is located at the Venetian hotel in Las Vegas. The first day at a conference is always very special. You can fell the excitement in the air from the attendees, Microsoft employees and the guest speakers that’s just can’t wait to get started. My schedule for the first day was the following: 10:30 – 11.45 Introduction to Windows PowerShell for Absolute Beginners 12:00 – 13:15 Windows 7 Deployment: Introduction to Microsoft Deployment Tools 13:30 – 14:45 SQL Performance Tips for SMS…

Saturday I’m leaving for the Microsoft Management Summit (MMS) in Las Vegas. This is one of the biggest Management events in world for for IT Pro’s. This year my main focus will be on Configuration Manager 2007, Microsoft Deployment (MDT 2010) and Windows 7 Deployment. Hopefully I’ll also get time to see some of the great sessions about Microsoft Hyper-V 2.0 and System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008 R2. One of the great things about MMS is opportunity to meet with colleagues, customers, partners, fellow MVP’s and friends. If you want to have a chat, coffee or a beer during…

First thing on the agenda was the Keynote… As usual Bob Muglia was doing this presentation. I don’t want to go into any details about the keynote or the sessions. But if I say the keynote was both predictable and a bit boring I don’t think I’ll offend anyone. Better luck next year 🙂 My first real session was “What’s new in SP1 in ConfigMgr”. Not a “tech sexy” topic, but I think Wally did a good job. The focus was on Asset Intelligence 1.5 and the Intel AMT feature (Out of band management). After lunch I went to a…

Today the Microsoft TechEd 2008 North America starts. What we traveled half around the globe to attend had finally begun. Monday was Pre-Conference day. I attended the “Deploying and Managing a System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Environment” with Wally Mead as speaker. He started by telling us that we properly wouldn’t be able to complete the content of the session within the 7 hours available for the pre-conference 🙂 During the first half of today’s pre-conference, we was continually disturbed by the noise from the KeyNote practice. Loud bongo drums, and a hysteric woman that were yelling, for literally hours,…

1 11 12 13 14