The team behind CoLabora are super excited to announce the agenda for March Meetup. The March meeting will focus 100% on Microsoft 365 and related services. All sessions will be delivered by MVP’s and SMEs with each individual area. All sessions will be delivered in English.
- Event date: 15. March 2019
- Event time: 9.00 to 11.30
- Event Page : https://www.meetup.com/CoLabora/events/258464608/
- 09.00 Welcome and Introduction, Ronni Pedesen
- 09.05 Don’t get phished!, Peter Schmidt
- 09.30 Unified Labling and Azure Information Protection, Thomas Bech Aagaard
- 10.00 What’s new in Microsoft Intune, Marius Skovli
- 10.30 M365 explained from a Teams perspective, Ståle Hansen
- 11.00 Q and A (All Speakers)
Thomas Bech Aagaard
CoLabora, is an online User Group with focus on Microsoft 365, Microsoft Cloud Productivity & Intelligent Communication, as well as surrounding technologies.
The User Group is free for anyone and everyone interested in Microsoft technologes such as: Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams/Skype for Business, Exchange, Microsoft Intune, Windows Autopilot and Windows 10.
The goal of this group is to inform, educate and share knowledge, in areas related to the technologies above.
The meetings will be held as online meetings, but in the future we might also aim for maybe one or two offline meeting a year.
Since the User Group is for anyone who is working with the above technologies, it is also a platform, where we can exchange topics, share ideas and knowledge. So if you are interested in presenting or have great ideas for future sessions, let us know.
RSVP and book your seat here: https://www.meetup.com/CoLabora/events/258464608/