Sunday morning I’m leaving for TechEd Europe in Berlin. One of the biggest Microsoft events in Europe for IT Pro’s.
As a Microsoft MVP, I’ve been invited to work as a Microsoft Product Expert in the System Center Configuration Manager booth. This is a true honor for me and I’m really looking forward to get to work in the booth again. When I’m not working in the booth, I plan to see some of the great Deployment, ConfigMgr v.Next and Forefront Endpoint Protection sessions, presented by some of my favorite speakers.
Here are some of the sessions I’m really looking forward to attend (if I get the time):
- WCL306-IS – Top Deployment Issues With Answers From Experts
- SIA302 – Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010 Technical Overview
- WCL307-IS – Certify Client Hardware for OS Deployment
- MGT202-LNC – System Center Configuration Manager v.Next Technical Demonstration
- SIA310 – Planning and Deploying Forefront Endpoint Protection 2010
- WCL403 – Unleash the Power of Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2010
- MGT302 – System Center Configuration Manager v.Next: Application Management
- MGT301 – System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3 Technical Update
One of the great things about TechEd is opportunity to meet with colleagues, customers, partners and friends. If you want to have a chat, coffee or a beer during the event just drop by the ConfigMgr booth or give me a call +45 2085 9452 and I’ll arrange something.
So expect either blog silence or multiple blog posts about my week in Berlin. Either way I will enjoy the week.