SCCM 2012 + MDT 2012 Update 1 – Send e-mail using Orchestrator
Jörgen Nilsson, a fellow MVP, wrote a great blog post on how you can use System Center 2012 Orchestrator integration with SCCM 2012 and MDT 2012 Update 1 to send an email if an OS Deployment Task Sequence fails.
Even if this is a very simple example, I think is a great one, that really shows how almost every customer can benefit of System Center Orchestrator.
Read the full post here: http://ccmexec.com/2012/10/configmgr-2012-mdt-2012-update-1-send-e-mail-using-orchestrator/
- Installing SCCM 2012 SP1 CU1 – Quick Start Guide
- Now available: CU1 for SCCM 2012 SP1
- Identifying SCCM Collection ID’s of included and excluded collections rules
- Java: SCCM 2012 Deployment and Detection Methods
- Updated version of ConfigMgr 2012 SP1 Binaries Released
- SCCM 2012 SP1 – Clients for Additional Operating Systems
- Configuration Manager Documentation Library Update for November 2012
- SCCM 2012 RTM Cumulative Update 2 (CU2) released
- HOW-TO: Sequence applications using App-V 5 for SCCM 2012
- Campus Days 2012 here we come…