Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) is officially available for all languages and also published on Windows Update. Windows XP Service Pack 3 includes all previously released updates for the operating system. This update also includes a small number of new functionalities, which do not significantly change customers’ experience with the operating system.
Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) stand-alone is now available for download. Windows XP SP3 includes all previously released updates for the operating system, in addition to a small number of new updates. Windows XP SP3 will not significantly change the Windows XP experience.
Get Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 stand-alone versionTop Subscriber Downloads section
- April 14, 2008: Support is available for the release version of Service Pack 3 for Windows XP
- April 21, 2008: Original Equipment Manufacturers, Volume License, Connect, and MSDN and TechNet subscribers
- April 29, 2008: Microsoft Update, Windows Update, Download Center
- June 10, 2008: Automatic Updates
Just a quick heads up on a new KB article (946202) that we recently published. If you use WSUS to manages updates in your organization then depending on how you have it configured, you may need to take some action to ensure you end up with the version of Internet Explorer you really want:
On February 12, 2008 Microsoft will release the Windows Internet Explorer 7 Installation and Availability update to Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) marked as an Update Rollup package. Windows Internet Explorer 7 Installation and Availability Update is a complete installation package More >