(29 comments, 290 posts)
This user hasn't shared any profile information
Posts by Ronni Pedersen
The binaries for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager and System Center Endpoint Protection 2012 have been updated to correct some minor issues. The binaries have been updated at the Download Center, and also on the Technet and MSDN download sites. For Configuration Manager 2012 SP1, the updated download release of SP1 includes the following hotfix:
Installation error 0x800b0101: System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1 client http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2801987
For Endpoint Protection, the new binaries include fixed files (Linux/iOS) that were corrupt in the initial More >
On Microsoft Virtual Academy you can learn how to easily and efficiently manage your IT environments, including your server infrastructure and client devices. With System Center 2012 SP1, you get the most cost effective and flexible platform for managing your traditional datacenters, private and public clouds, and client computers and devices.
The following modules has been released:
- Overview of System Center 2012 SP1
- App Controller in System Center 2012 SP1
- Configuration Manager in System Center 2012 SP1
- Data Protection Manager in System Center 2012 SP1
- Endpoint Protection in System Center More >
Microsoft has just released the final (RTM) build of the SCCM clients for Mac and UNIX/Clients.
The Clients for Additional Operating Systems allow you to manage Apple Mac OS X, UNIX and Linux computers using SCCM 2012 SP1.
The following Mac versions are supported in this release:
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
The following UNIX and Linux versions are supported in this release.
- RHEL Version 6 (x86 & x64)
- RHEL Version 5 (x86 & x64)
- RHEL Version 4 (x86 & x64)
- Solaris Version 10 (x86 & SPARC)
- Solaris Version 9 (SPARC)
- SLES Version 11 (x86 & x64)
- SLES Version 10 SP1 (x86 & More >
Learn from the experts during this intensive week of technical training
- MMS will give you the deepest level of technical training offered by Microsoft with hundreds of learning opportunities
- In addition to hearing from Microsoft, you’ll learn about best practices from your peers and pioneers in desktop, device, and datacenter management, as well as cloud technologies. MMS 2013 has an extensive lineup of technical experts from whom to draw insights
Be first the to evaluate new products and solutions
- Gain free access to valuable trial software
- Meet with more than 90 technology companies More >
The Documentation Library for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Configuration Manager 2007 Documentation Library have been updated on the web and the latest content has Updated: November 1, 2012 at the top of the topic.
These updates include prerelease documentation to support System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1, updates for the release version of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, and updates for Configuration Manager 2007.
This month sees three particularly important doc updates:
- The initial publication of the Windows PowerShell cmdlets for System Center
I’m trying to get all my exams upgraded to Windows 8/Windows Server 2012, and today I passed the “Configuring Windows 8″ test (70-687).
Last month I passed the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 test, and my goal is to get the “70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure” before Christmas…Status
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate – Windows Server 2012
- Exam 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 (passed)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate – Windows 8
This Step-by-step guide describes how to prepare and add Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus to the Application library of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM), by using the designated functions for doing this in the Configuration Manager Console interface.
Download the complete guide here in PDF format or read the the guide here. If I later decide to update this guide, I’ll only update the document. Not this blog post.Prepare Office 2013 for deployment Overview
This procedure describes how to prepare Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 to be installed unattended. The aim More >
Niall Brady had just published a new great article, that will explain how to sequence virtual applications (APP-V version 5), and how to deploy them using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1 (SCCM). Read the full article here: