Campus Days 2012 here we come…
My presentations and demos are now ready for Microsoft Campus Days 2012. The biggest events in Denmark for IT Pro’s. The event kicks off tomorrow, where 2200 attendees will join us to celebrate all the latest releases from Microsoft.
I’ve got a session on Application Management using ConfigMgr 2012 and Windows Server 2012. Learn how side-loading can help you manage your Windows 8 Apps, and how Deep-Links to the Windows Store, can be deployed using ConfigMgr 2012 SP1.
I also have a shared session with my colleague Jens Ole Kragh, with a customer case, where one of our customer has successfully, migrated to Windows Server 2012, and how they benefit from some of the new and improved features in Windows Server 2012.
As a Microsoft MVP, I’ve been invited to work as a Microsoft Product Expert in the Ask the Expert area. This is a true honor for me and I’m really looking forward, to get the chance to talk to all the customers.
Hopefully I’ll also get time to see a session or two during the event, and this year my main focus will be on System Center 2012, Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.
One of the great things about Campus Days is opportunity to meet with colleagues, customers, partners, fellow MVP’s and friends. If you want to have a chat, coffee or a beer during the event just give me a call +45 2085 9452 and I’ll arrange something.
So expect either blog silence or multiple blog posts about my week in Copenhagen. Either way I will enjoy the week…
Looking forward to see you in Copenhagen…
- SCCM 2012: Standard Requirement Rules vs. Global Expressions
- FIX: Deploy Windows to UEFI devices using MDT + SCCM
- Installing SCCM 2012 SP1 CU1 – Quick Start Guide
- Now available: CU1 for SCCM 2012 SP1
- Identifying SCCM Collection ID’s of included and excluded collections rules
- Java: SCCM 2012 Deployment and Detection Methods
- Software Update Manager: Unable to Create Folders
- Updated version of ConfigMgr 2012 SP1 Binaries Released
- SCCM 2012 SP1 – Clients for Additional Operating Systems
- Configuration Manager Documentation Library Update for November 2012