ConfigMgr 2012 SP1 CTP Build 7743 ready for download
The Community Technology Preview (“CTP”) of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1, is now available on Microsoft Download.
There a lots of great new features in SP1, but most important is the support for Windows 8, Mac OS clients and Linux/Unix servers.
Download the CTP build here:
- FIX: Deploy Windows to UEFI devices using MDT + SCCM
- Installing SCCM 2012 SP1 CU1 – Quick Start Guide
- Now available: CU1 for SCCM 2012 SP1
- Identifying SCCM Collection ID’s of included and excluded collections rules
- Java: SCCM 2012 Deployment and Detection Methods
- Software Update Manager: Unable to Create Folders
- Updated version of ConfigMgr 2012 SP1 Binaries Released
- SCCM 2012 SP1 – Clients for Additional Operating Systems
- Configuration Manager Documentation Library Update for November 2012
- SCCM 2012 RTM Cumulative Update 2 (CU2) released