Configuration Manager Survival Guide
The Configuration Manager documentation team has recently published the survival guide on the TechNet wiki. The Survival Guide is a wiki topic meant to capture all the best information on the Web.
Check it out here:
- How-to: Deploying Microsoft Office 2013 using SCCM 2012
- SCCM 2012: Requirement Rules for Microsoft Office 32 or 64 bit
- New Hotfix: Issues after restoring a Configuration Manager 2007 site server from a 32-bit to 64-bit operating system
- List of Public KB Articles and Hotfixes for Configuration Manager 2007 SP2
- CampusDays – ConfigMgr 2012 Application Management Part 1 of 2
- ConfigMgr 2012: Applications that depend on this application
- PowerPoints from Microsoft Campus Days (October 2011)
- Duplicate Records When You Use Unknown Computer Support with Active Directory Delta-Discovery
- FEP 2010 – Prerequisites verification fails on pending restart
- Coming soon: Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2012 Beta 1!