New Hotfix: Issues after restoring a Configuration Manager 2007 site server from a 32-bit to 64-bit operating system
Microsoft supports the use of the Site Repair Wizard to restore a System Center Configuration Manager 2007 site server from a 32-bit Operating System to a 64-bit Operating System as noted in the article About the Site Repair Wizard (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb680393.aspx).
However, there are two possible issues that may occur on a site server restored in this manner. These issues will only occur if the site server was originally installed to the default Program FilesMicrosoft Configuration Manager directory on the 32-bit Operating System.
List of Public KB Articles and Hotfixes for Configuration Manager 2007 SP2:
- How-to: Deploying Microsoft Office 2013 using SCCM 2012
- SCCM 2012: Requirement Rules for Microsoft Office 32 or 64 bit
- Most Recent KBs for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Configuration Manager Survival Guide
- List of Public KB Articles and Hotfixes for Configuration Manager 2007 SP2
- ConfigMgr 2012: Applications that depend on this application
- PowerPoints from Microsoft Campus Days (October 2011)
- Duplicate Records When You Use Unknown Computer Support with Active Directory Delta-Discovery
- FEP 2010 – Prerequisites verification fails on pending restart
- Run Command Line in Task Sequence for a 64-bit OS