Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2012 Beta 1
Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2012 Beta 1 rides the next wave of System Center releases with support for System Center Configuration Manager 2012. For Lite Touch installations, MDT 2012 improves the overall client-side user experience, while also providing behind-the-scenes enhancements for partitioning, UEFI, and user state migration. These features, combined with many small enhancements, bug fixes, and a smooth and simple upgrade process, make MDT 2012 Beta 1 more reliable and flexible than ever.
- FIX: Deploy Windows to UEFI devices using MDT + SCCM
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2012 Update 1 released
- Troubleshooting CM2012 Task Sequence Actions Using ServiceUI
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2012 Update 1 Beta 1 Now Available!
- Client Management Sessions from TechEd Europe 2012
- What’s New in System Center 2012 SP1 – Virtual Machine Manager
- Migrate a SCCM 2007 MDT Task Sequence to SCCM 2012
- Save the Windows 8 BitLocker Recovery Key on SkyDrive
- Coming soon: Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2012 Beta 1!
- Undocumented Properties in MDT 2010 Update 1