System Center User Group Event – November 09
Last Year in November System Center User Group DK and SE hosted a joint event held in Copenhagen.
Wally Mead from The product Group in Redmond and Anders Ravnholt where invited speakers for the event and around 100 user group members showed up for this full event day.
The event was very popular and successful lots of great feedback.
09:00 – 10:00 Breakfast and Registration
10:00 – 10:15 Welcome and introduction to SCUG.DK and SCUG.SE (Ronni Pedersen, Kent Agerlund, Stefan Schörling)
10:15 – 11:15 Introduction to System Center Service Manager (Anders Ravnholt)
11:15 – 11:30 Break
11:30 – 12:30 What’s new in Configuration Manager 2007 SP2 (Wally Mead)
12:30 – 13:15 Break and Lunch
13:15 – 14:15 What’s new in Configuration Manager 2007 R3 (Wally Mead)
14:15 – 14:30 Break
14:30 – 15:30 What’s new in Configuration Manager v.next (Wally Mead)
15:30 – 16:00 Q&A session – “Ask the experts about all System Center products”.
Anders Ravnholts Session on Service Manager
Wally Mead in action.
- How-to: Deploying Microsoft Office 2013 using SCCM 2012
- SCCM 2012: Requirement Rules for Microsoft Office 32 or 64 bit
- System Center User Group Meeting – November 2012
- Configuration Manager Survival Guide
- New Hotfix: Issues after restoring a Configuration Manager 2007 site server from a 32-bit to 64-bit operating system
- List of Public KB Articles and Hotfixes for Configuration Manager 2007 SP2
- CampusDays – ConfigMgr 2012 Application Management Part 1 of 2
- ConfigMgr 2012: Applications that depend on this application
- PowerPoints from Microsoft Campus Days (October 2011)
- SCUG.dk User Group Meeting: Session update