System Center User Group Event – November 09
Last Year in November System Center User Group DK and SE hosted a joint event held in Copenhagen.
Wally Mead from The product Group in Redmond and Anders Ravnholt where invited speakers for the event and around 100 user group members showed up for this full event day.
The event was very popular and successful lots of great feedback.
09:00 – 10:00 Breakfast and Registration
10:00 – 10:15 Welcome and introduction to SCUG.DK and SCUG.SE (Ronni Pedersen, Kent Agerlund, Stefan Schörling)
10:15 – 11:15 Introduction to System Center Service Manager (Anders Ravnholt)
11:15 – 11:30 Break
11:30 – 12:30 What’s new in Configuration Manager 2007 SP2 (Wally Mead)
12:30 – 13:15 Break and Lunch
13:15 – 14:15 What’s new in Configuration Manager 2007 R3 (Wally Mead)
14:15 – 14:30 Break
14:30 – 15:30 What’s new in Configuration Manager v.next (Wally Mead)
15:30 – 16:00 Q&A session – “Ask the experts about all System Center products”.
Anders Ravnholts Session on Service Manager
Wally Mead in action.
- Microsoft Outlook 2007: Disable the prompt for RSS feeds
- SCUG.DK 2014: Save the dates
- Cloud OS MVP Roadshow (Denmark)
- VEEAM signs Gold Sponsor Agreement with SCUG
- Updating Microsoft Office (Service Packs) using Software Updates
- Awarded Enterprise Client Management MVP 2013
- How-to: Deploying Microsoft Office 2013 using SCCM 2012
- SCCM 2012: Requirement Rules for Microsoft Office 32 or 64 bit
- System Center User Group Meeting – November 2012
- Configuration Manager Survival Guide